Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Why am I here...How...

I made a deal with my typist. I will give my handwritten musings, ideas, comments, questions, statements, and other things I think worth publishing, and he will post them here for the entertainment of others. He also pays my room and board in this world he calls "Second Life." In return I will be his eyes and ears in the aforementioned world. I also promised him a life-time supply of pound cake, but he said my pound cake was only "virtual" and could not be consumed by him. Rather a sad world this typist fellow lives in...none of my tasty pound cake. I am also not sure why he calls my pound cake "virtual." Is that an insult or a complement? At any rate, I dare not query into the matter too deeply, lest I upset the typist and he write scandalous things about me or somehow abridge in unacceptable fashion my submissions to him. This is my first submission to him, and I do hope you enjoy reading it, although it seems dryer to me than pound cake without milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment